2 Jul 2006

fillum ho to aisi

I have a very lenient heart when it comes to ranking Hindi movies; I always take very special care that a Hindi movie is rated above its English counterpart, though Nikhat Kazmi has an entirely different stand on it, must check times of India’s review for any confusion.
Yesterday I went to my CDwallah for my fresh of bollywood dose and asked him for some latesht bolly flicks
Me: array yaar kaun kaun se nayi picturein hain
Cdwallah: teesri aankh hai , tathasthu hai, ankahee hai, saawan hai…mmmmmm…. Love ke chakker mein , ye nayi aayi hai, coumeidy hai.

But I was looking for some intellectual stuff

Me: aparichit ya alag hai….. ya fir hot money!!!!!!!!
Cdwallah, with quizzical eyebrows: hot money gayi hui hai aur…..
Aap aparichit dekhna hi kyun chahte hai, aage koi fillum dekhne ka mood nahi hai kya!!!!

Me: yaar mangwa de
Cdwallah: aisi cd ke to paise bhi poore nahi hote.
Me: Saawan ke hojayenge

So after searching his collection I eventually found a movie which I supposed would quench my thirst I found SHAADI SE PEHLE
Reasons for this movie
1.) Ayesha Takia: I don’t think anybody has to say anything against this cute babe, I just cannot miss any of her movie, be it Tarzan, shaadi no 1, socha na tha…….
2.) Name of movie: the name definitely indicates a stuff which has something to do with extra marital affair, and I expected some double meaning comedy, some thing like masti or no entry. Cheap and Anonymous Limited kinda stuuf, I would label it.
3.) Satish Kaushik: the director over the past has directed some magnificent movies and I expected him to deliver some good performance again.

The story in very brief, actually there is no story!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy meets girl number one.
Boy leaves girl number one.
Boy meets girl number two
Boy leaves girl number two
Boy again meets girl number one…… The End


Though this is far beyond imagination but the fact is that I left the Brazil France match and watched this movie……………. Sorry for this!!!!!!!!!!!
After watching the movie, I can only say one thing
if you wish I can hug Himesh Reshammiya , but please don’t ask me to watch this movie again or even if you ask me to believe that India would beat Brazil 9-0 in soccer , Osama would open up a Flower Shop in California and start handing out white daisies to little kids for free ( with a smile ) , and Brad Pitt would star in a haryanvi movie, I would readily believe, but please not this movie.
The movie is an exceptional poor piece of entertainment (???????) and this is a poor cousin of Satish Kaushik’s previous movies.
Ratings: how many stars????????????? Stars I wont give any satellite or planet to this …….. I don’t know what this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will definetly try and procure aparichit and alag by next weekend, aur hotmoney…….. I will buy DVD


EOP

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sure ur reaction wont change even if u watch ALAG OR HOT MONEY.... Isse achha to Cri Match dekh leta that ended in 3 days!!!1

    ReplyDelete