5 May 2006

A Tale Of Two Practical

April 1912: Titanic sinks.
August 15 1947: India becomes independent
January 26 1950: India becomes republic
.
.
.
.
December 24 2002: my first engineering practical; subject: computer applications
May 02 2006: my last engineering; subject: don’t know, some textile auxiliaries


In the four years of engineering, I appeared for approximately 25 viva, all of different subject (I never got a re in any of them, at least), but one thing which was common to all was my knowledge about the subject, which were so low that I needed a submarine too find them or at least my IQ level should be more than bathroom sleepers, but sorry, no scope. To be true there is no point, why I should have great vivas, my lab assistant (lab asses) always wore dubious look as if I was trying to smuggle three surface to air missiles and a couple of rifles into the lab and were always a bit more mindful about me performing any pra(n)ctical in the lab.in the first viva, after askin a lot about pasal, rascal, basic, cobol and other crabshits I was finaaly asked to define a computer, cmon how can this great invention of human be defined in just a single line……..
In my last viva I was asked only single question and in layman’s lingo it would be what is head and shoulders in HEAD AND SHOULDERS DANDRUFF SHAMPOO, and I couldn’t answer that too……the teacher didn’t dare to ask another one!!!!!!!!

This time, one of the vivas was regarding mill practices, so there was no lab ass involved and in other viva my attendance made my lab ass forget who is 204!!!! As usual there was nothing much to yell in the viva voce and the teachers were so flabbergasted, this guy will be in the industry in coming month or so, and what will be he doing there, the only thing that appeased them was that I am not production profile and I have more of “dealing” profile.

But a great thing happened during my last practical, two girls (kind of creature) praised a lot about my cool dude attitude, my pragmatic approach and all that made me a worth remembering guy……..oohoooooohhh..aye saala, abhi abhi hua yakeen ke aag hai mujhmein kahin…….. ROSHNI HAI…….light at the end of tunnel…

3 comments:

  1. Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. one blog gives birth to another isnt it
    "ek blog hee doosre blog ki jannani hai"
    and the moments described above can be described endlessly in countless number of ways
    great work man!!
    this place bhiwani really deserves a novel under its name-it brought some really great minds all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete