6 May 2006

NO-ID(E)A, where power is!!!!!!!!



In a not so fundo type but definitely a significant night out at NOIDA with my best friend (this mention necessary, he asked me to mention him in next blog, so here it’s for you bro.). Well, to add on, I would also like to describe this great friend of mine. He is typical girl-impresser, not desperate, and also not actually (or he pretends so) dying to impress girls type, of guy. I always feel that if he goes to somebody's condolence meeting and meets the deceased's daughter there, he would tell her she is looking pretty in the white saree and ask for her telephone number and ask her out to a coffee!!!!!............but this post is not at all about this friend of mine.

At around 2330 hrs, we were chatting (it was not much of chat as I was the one who was speaking the most part, and like a very good friend, although he was nodding, a yes was always there) outside a McDonald’s, where the glitzy lights were still turned on, regarding the steps taken by Delhi government to cope with the grim power situation in the city viz. shops to be closed by 1930 hrs, air conditioners of offices to be switched off by evening, general public asked to use AC and some other measures. After having a lot of discussions on what actually are the problem, which, so far has not even been discovered by the panels of expert, and also his mood, I preferred to say good bye to this topic….. apne baap ka kya jaata hai and then my favorite “mera kuchh nahi ho sakta is kachre ke dibbe mein” and went to Nescafe to chill out and finally to room.

Par kismant to kuchh aur hi manzoor tha, it didn’t want me to end the debate…..oops chat, then and there but to get an example of what exactly is conditions of not our villages but also of suburbs like NOIDA. At around 0200 hrs when we finally decided to say ciao to the day, bijlee devi ne bye bye kar diya!!!!

Inverter supported our lives(like ventilators supported pramod mahajan’s) for two hours, inverter also bid an adieu to us, and at 4 in the morning we were left orphaned, uss time ma ki bahut aayi, mumma  and I thought that pramod mahajan even died in an AC room aur hum……

And fir jasie kaise 6 baje aur bijlee devi prakat hui aur hum sukh ki neend soye….
But at 7 in the morning………no, no more bijlee devi problem but some other devi had problem, jinke bare mein baad mein kabhi….. and after such a great evening I had to star my weekend by getting up 7 in the morning …………………………………..

A REQUEST TO ALL SENSIBLE INDIANS: PLEASE TURN YOUR ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS OFF WHEN NOT IN USE. HAMAARE DESH KI HAALAT AISI NAHI KI HUM KUCHH BHI ASTE KAR SAKEIN.

4 comments:

  1. cool man. u really wanted na ki some one should post a comment, so here i am

    thts y we r best friends........

    u added me in ur blog to mera faraz hai to do my part of the job


    gr8 work bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar really this power situation is getting over me

    it really bugs me wen i c a lot of monitors ON in my office even wen noone is at seat and also at end of the day.

    then the same people keep yelling bout the power situation

    i was thinking bout mailing to_____cares (___ is my company name) bout it and aftr this post i did but noone CARED to read it even. i know b coz i requested a read receipt....

    Really people dont care......... Then y i should :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool buddy.....dis is devi.......now m ur fren....n u can address me d same ....not devi.......:-)....waise "phoolo phalo........".:-)

    ReplyDelete