6 Jun 2006

!@#$%^&*()_+|

When I started the blog writing, I always had paid an emphasis that on writing stuff which would makes the visitor laugh a bit or at least relieve the tensions. And probably that was the reason why I didn’t comment anything on obc quota like issue, but when my own mood is a bit upset it’s not that easy to write all nonsense, to cut a long story short the blog is not intended for every one but only for…….

Why is it that at times things happen in such a way that I feel totally helpless…? I'm just so helpless ....the matters are such that i cannot find a solution for them... and every time, hundreds of times a day, each time I come face to face with them i am again given a full blown account of those genuinely dumb problems.. What can I do except feel bad for them? Things can go so terribly wrong at times. They can be so miserable, so bleak, so…………

But enough is enough, no problem can be resolved without knowing the root cause and why is it that all the problems have so brainless reason………

But like a winner, I should fully comprehend that the troubles are meant to be gunned down and I firmly resolve that I will be bringing following changes in my life
A few materialistic replacements to start with:
Replace beer with juice (daily)
Replace sutta with fruits

The ones that will matter most
Replace the looser in me with a winner
Replace the pessimistic ass hole by an optimistic one
Replace short temper by patience
Replace casual approach by a hard working attitude

There wont be magic but things will improve.


I need a break. I need a break. I need break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break. I need a break.

2 comments:

  1. i too thought u need a break boss n still dont undrstnd the funda of joinuing on 12!!!

    and some things bout iot we'll discuss offline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete