5 Jun 2006

koi shaque

Already aware of the fact that is my last free week before I set into new venture of life, I resolute to take a complete break and enjoy my life to the fullest,two things i decided to exploit completely are my 21" tv and 17" dabba and with these two stuffs, I made sure that I wont gain any piece of knowledge or frankly speaking, frustrate my self, by watching news channel( bharat aaj west eendeej mein apna pehla test khelegi….) or reading newspaper and pledged to quench my thirst of entertainment by watching music channels all day and in that regard I would like to mention a special thanks(from the bottom of my heart) to my cable operator who has started broadcasting channel [v] and zee music after a long recess

That is the only happy part of the story

After aching my fingers through the numerous buttons of the remote and arraying all the music channels in a row after eliminating atleast dozen tamil, kannad, benagli channels, what all I got was some great hindi music, with one thing common….. himesh reshamiyya…..from 36 china town to phir hera pheri the music director turned singer turned super model turned heart throb is surely raawww”king”
The singing capabilities of the singer are, I believe, ossuuummmm as he can turn any blasphemous lyric into a super hit song in a single go. Already too much has been said about his voice but a factor which has been long overlooked is the lyrics. A recent hit “I love you sayonee, koi shaque, wassup!!!!” is pathetic beyond imagination and is more common on music channels than rahul mahajan is on news channel.I suppose the lyricist had some stupidity pills in the lunch before writing this song. And then I came across another song, which I would like to mention, its “ye taara wo taara” from the movie swades. The song is equally beautiful as inspiring; I tried to recollect some of the lines from the song
Tumne dekhi hai dhanak to
Bolo rang kitne hai
Saat rang kehne ko
Phir bhi sang kitne hai
Samjho sabse pehle to
Rang hote akele to
Indradhanush banta hi nahi
Ek na hum ho paaye to
Anyay se ladne ko
Hogi koi janta hi nahi
Phir na kehna nirbal hai kyon haara
Hoomm taara taara

Boond boond milne se
Banta hai ek dariya hai
Boond boond sagar hai
Varna yeh saagar kya hai
Samjho is paheli ko
Boond hai akeli to
Ek boond jaise kuch bhi nahi
Hum auro ko chodo tho
Mooh sabse hi mode tho
Tanha rah na jaaye dekho hum kahi
Kyo na bane milke hum dhaara
Hoomm taara taara

Jo kisan hal sambhale
Dharti sona hi ugaaye
Jo gwala gaiyyan paale
Doodh ki nadi bahaye
Jo lauhar loha taale
Har auzaar tal jaaye
Mitti jo kumbhar utaale
Mitti pyaala ban jaaye
Sab yeh roop hai mehnath ke
Kuch karne ki chaahat ke
Kisika kisise koi bair nahi
Sab ke ek hi sapne hai
Socho to sab apne hai
koi bhi kisise yaha gair nahi
Seedhi baat hai samjho yaara
Hoomm taara taara

2 comments:

  1. Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete