12 May 2006

a bitter pill

i may be infrequent in blogging over next few days because of some anti social elements who are trying to check my knowledge in field of textiles for the eight time, in succession!!!

if i recall last four sems in which i have got just a single reappear,though i continue to rank last in the class, i have evolved a unique style of coming out of examination hall,i flipp away the pen(after last exam) and the question paper with the arrogance one feels after the end of exams.you know.ther is this, this euphoria just after the subject which had screwed you for past six months is now over. And I feel happy ,even though at the back of my mind i know that the answer i copied from the next guy may be wrong , i feel relieved.

my profile as a student was not at all like a good engineering student should possess. i was a typical "thrown out of class, unashamed, unfazed" guy . and in case i was asked a question, i would turn my emotions as if i have been just informed about my blood cancer and my life is just a matter of few days :(!!!
And I am not proud of all this.I should have studied but I just dint enjoy all that technical stuff, any insane would enjoy a structure of a dye whose chemical formula would last from left corner to right corner of te register page.

i was not a typical "girl chaser" and i shared more interests in wi fi than wife, but it was just a matter of two semesters, and by the time i realised the importance of a girl friend and great respect all the guys recieve in hostels because of their gfs, i was a bit too late, the exceptionally skewed gender ratio even shatterd my dreams!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete