3 Jun 2006

Last Word on Exams

52(6×8+4) theory subjects
3 hours each
A total of 156 hours……

Imagine this happening to a piece of coal at such a high pressure…..according to what I saw in one of Disney cartoons where uncle Scrooge made a fleet of elephant run over coal, transformed the entire coal deposit into diamonds, so now I can consider my self a diamond………. Kohinoor or just noor is what I am now ;)

The schedule of almost every exam was more or less the same
Set alarm at 0245 hrs, start studying by three and by the time it was six and most of my batch mates were making a final revision, I cherished gazing the little sparrows and butterflies. Finally when those caveat signals stop blinking and I became confident that I will be able to attempt enough questions that would prevent me from flunking, the notes closed and that was the time to bid a final adieu to my notes. And that was the time when the photographer in me sprouted and I would waste hours taking the pics of hostel and little bird from different angle and show them to every body, who instead of praising them commented “padhne de zaleel, tune to fail hona hi hai….mujhe to pass hone de”

Scene at examination hallI used to be among the few first ones to reach the college, even before sitting arrangement was put up, but I was never the first one, as I always found some laila majnus where top five most non cute girls of the universe were busy explaining their jaanus ….. jab yarn mein twist badhta hai….. to mere dil mein crimp badhta hai….
And then a trip to comp lab and library, the two most happening love zones of college, where a few more twists were being untwisted.

And then the exam time…………………..
Wrote non stop for 3 hrs, gosh!!! the paper simply refused to end!!!!! and the answers simply refused to come out and in between their tussle I was the one who was losing the battle, these exams are a waterloo for me!!!!! Not just once or twice, it happened six times in a fortnight. But the good news is that the hectic life is over as I don’t have a camera to click all those birds again and no more exam to watch the pyaar mein doobe yaar!!!!!

Finally over…will become a full time blogger for next few days before I start a new chapter of laziness and depressing nonsenses......

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmm i was imagining u doing all the stuff........ good yaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete